Specialized PropFIX extractor tool for stuck formwork prop tubes is designed to easily and quickly extract the stuck inner formwork prop tube. Very often you find situation when the local damage made to the outer tube and inner tube gets stuck. So most common and archaic way of repairing is when the worker is hammering of the footplate, which harms and deforms the footplate itself, because the worker is smashing to the different result. With the extractor tool you will not harm or deform the formwork prop footplate and it takes 1 or 2 minutes to easily extract the tubes before starting the tube repairing procedure.
The extractor can operate on stuck inner formwork round tubes and with additional adapter on square tube as well.
WHY PropFIX tools?
- It’s ecological.
- The investment return in 1-2 days.
- Repairs the formwork prop dent in 7-10 minutes.
- Simple to use.
- Repair the majority of prop damages.
- Works on various types of the tubes.
- Patented technology.
- Approved by the technical laboratories of 3 Universities.
- Used worldwide.
- Professional way to renovate the formwork props.
- Easy and fast way to increase the utilization.
- Improves the profitability of rental business.
- Enriches and distresses the relationship with the client.
See more videos of other tools for repairing: PropFIX video gallery
Specifications of formwork prop tubes for repairing:
- Repairs the tubes with minimum diameter of 32mm and maximum 110 mm (PropFIX can cover even bigger diameter with individually made layers).
- Repairs the tubes of scaffolding, formwork props (round and square).
- The entrance hole of the footplate must be at least 39mm, because the tool head is 39mm diamater.
- The length that can be reached without additional extensions is 1850mm and for longer tubes we have extensions.